Sunday, July 25, 2010

because it's sunday night

Hello friends and neighbors:

Look at me! Not ignoring you!

Um. I may be creating another blog. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that you're not fulfilling all my needs. If you catch my drift. Anyway, prepare yourself for a reveal. Which means I'll never get around to it. In which case, just ignore this whole paragraph.

Everyone sent me good juju on Thursday, yes? Yes. Thank you! If it all works out, I'll tell you what all your good juju helped me achieve. If not, screw you guys and please go back to juju school because it failed.

My husband is out of town -- AGAIN -- and I have to work a bazillion hours while he's gone. Thankfully my mother-in-law came to watch Emma while I worked this weekend. And I've lined up a babysitter to watch her Monday and Wednesday nights. AND THEN she (Emma, not the babysitter, because wow. that would be weird) and I get on a plane and fly to Massachusetts and await the arrival of my husband via locomotive. At which point I will probably say, "I HAD TO WORK A BAZILLION HOURS THIS WEEK." And he will say, "And whose idea was it to take a second job?" And I will get huffy and storm off. And THAT, my friends and neighbors, is how you make a marriage work.

Let's see, let's see... oh! In happier news, I found an awesome farmer's market. So for all of you locals, Frankfort's market is the shizz.

And now I'm off to eat my dinner (cereal) and go to bed (watch Netflix) and get some good rest (lie awake listening to all the creepy noises my house makes in the dark).



No comments:

Post a Comment